The fastest way to declare an incident
Automated incident creation with none of the manual toil and all the right peopleSetup now Book a demo
We handle the annoying admin while you focus on what you do best, firefighting
The easiest way to pull the fire alarm.
- Seamlessly handoff alerts from PagerDuty and automatically create incidents without ever leaving Slack.
- Bring the cavalry, involve the right engineers automatically but also notify your leadership or legal teams without wondering who owns what.
- All the right context, every time. Relevant runbooks and metadata (deploy events) at your finger tips to shortcut resolution times.
- Leave copy and pasting behind, automatically generated incident timelines with none of the noise.
Finally stay on top of your service dependencies.
- Service Catalogs provide you the best view into your complex infrastructure and saves time by telling you where to look.
- Designed to scale whether you are a small team of 10 or an enterprise of 10,000.
- Automatically document system dependencies and knock down knowledge silos so you don't keep relying on your most senior engineers.
Start putting out fires faster with Rootly
Rootly is free (forever) for teams up to five. We also offer paid plans with additional seats, features, and support.